Friday 2 January 2015

Consent: Filming and Locations

I put a lot of thought into where and what shots I wanted filmed and what the focus was to be on. I decided that I needed to make sure that the backgrounds I used (especially for the green screen) were simple enough so the focus was not being taken away from my artist. This is because she is the person being promoted and also, this is typical of most music videos.

Because of this, I didn't have to go to specific places with my artist because I wanted to get some shots there. However, if I was somewhere and I saw a light I liked, I would film it. Because these were all public places I didn't have to ask permission as it was full of tourists and members of the public who were all taking photos. The main location was at my house.


However, I needed to ask India's permission to make sure that she was happy for me to involve her in my video. The consent form signed by India states:




 'I hereby consent to act in Amber Chadwick’s A2 music video. She has my permission to use any of the footage involving any images of me in any way she needs to in terms of her A2 project.'

No comments:

Post a Comment