Tuesday 23 December 2014

Further Inspiration For Digipack

















Besides looking at my artist Ellie Goulding's album covers I also researched other albums who focus just on the artist. Most of the images of the artist are close ups or mid shots but The Vamps one is a long shot. This may be because the artist is the most important thing and they are the one being promoted. Some of the pictures also contain props such as the stool in Ariana Grande's album cover. These make the covers less plain but the pictures as a whole are relatively simple so this is what I am going to recreate. I have noticed that there is a mixture on whether the artist;s name is bolder and bigger than the name of the album. However I would like to just put the name of the album on the front cover which isn't usual so I hope this makes my album stand out. I noticed the colours are usually very simple and don't use lots of colours (except Iggy Azalea's).

No comments:

Post a Comment