Monday 8 December 2014

Music Videos That Have Inspired Me- Last Night by The Vamps



The Vamps' music video inspired me because I love the fact that this music video captures the band naturally and they are just having a great time. I also really love the setting of the music video.




I like the way that the music video puts emphasis on the band by doing close ups of them. I feel like it allows the audience to get to know each individual member and their personalities. 



I really like this shot because of all the different coloured lights. I also like the reflection on the floor but I wont be able to do this because my video is mostly inside.







In this shot, I really like the fact that it captures the bands emotions and shows them having fun. I want to do this in my music video.







I like the silhouette effect in this shot and I would like to try recreating this in my music video. 










At the end of the video, one of the band members pushes the camera and it spins round. I like the effect this creates and am considering using this in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment