Wednesday 17 December 2014

Equipment Used For Filming And Photo

IPhone:
For filming my music video, I am going to do the majority of it on my iPhone 5S because I feel that the overall quality of the film is better and therefore will make my video look more professional. I also am going to use this for taking my digipack photos.

Panasonic Film Camera and Tripod:
However, when I was filming the fireworks and sparkler scenes I needed there to be no shaking so I had to use a Panasonic camera so that it would connect to a tripod to keep it steady.                                                                                                                                    


Apple iMac:
Everything I have filmed will be uploaded onto this and I will use software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro to change and edit my footage and photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment