Monday 1 December 2014

Music Videos That Have Inspired Me- Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft Emeli Sandé


I have decided to use a green screen in my music video so that I can make use of the fireworks that I filmed on Bonfire Night. I have been taught how to use the lighting kit and green screen. This video uses projection and so I was interested to see how they used it in this video. Mine isn't going to look as professional as in this music video but it is a way of seeing how projection is used in music videos. 




In this shot, I like how simple, yet effective the set up is because it has the screen, piano and artists and that is all. It just proves that you don't have to have a complex set up in order to make a music video look professional and have an effect on the audience.
In this shot, I like the lighting effects because they put emphasis on the artist which is the whole point of the music video. This allows the audience to establish a connection with the artist because they feel like they have got to know them.
In this shot, I like the way that the artists have switched positions so that the audience can see the other artist off the green screen. The lighting is also very subtle and is just on Emeli so that the audience is drawn to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment