Saturday 20 December 2014

Digipack Research- Olly Murs

Olly Murs- 'Never Been Better' Album Booklet




Olly Murs' album booklet contains a lot of focus on the artist, as there is a picture of him on every page. This is a good example of an album booklet because I believe that the focus should be on the artist as they are the ones being promoted. It also allows the fans who have brought the CD to feel more connected to him. I also like the fact that there is a handwritten note from Olly to his fans because it feels like he has written it for you. Therefore I am going to use this idea on my digipack. The colours also vary from black and white to colour which I like because it means there is variety. However, I think there needs to be a theme running through so all my photos are going to be in black and white.

Olly's Website:



No comments:

Post a Comment