Monday 15 December 2014

My Storyboard














The storyboards I have done provide me with a rough guide of some of the shots I want to replicate. I have included lots of different shots of lights, which is the theme of my song such as long shots and close ups so that the focus is not entirely on the artist. My video is going to be a showcase music video as I plan to show lots of close-up, mid and long shots of her, as shown in my pictures. Therefore my music video will be centred around the artist.

I know from doing my Thriller opening sequence for AS Media that a storyboard is very useful to have as a guide while you are filming, however, it is unlikely that I will rigidly stick to it as I might have an idea while filming in the moment. It might also not be possible to film some of what I have suggested such as the Chinese lantern, as it might be too windy. This is just for inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment