Thursday 11 December 2014

Music Videos That Have Inspired Me- Slow Down by Selena Gomez


I like this music video because it has lots of fast pace cutting and close ups of the artist which allow the audience to get to know the artist. I feel that this is important and so I would like to include this in my music video.




In this shot I like the way that the lights shine and the clear shaping of them. Although this can't be achieved because I don't have the technology I would still like to make my lighting as effective as in this shot.
In this shot, I like the way that Gomez's hair and makeup have been done and I would like to try and use a similar style on my artist in my music video.






This music video has lots of fast pace cutting which I really like because it keeps the audience entertained so they will keep watching the video and want to buy the single.

No comments:

Post a Comment